Thursday, November 19, 2009

24 Hour Comic


24 hour comic, for those of you who don't know is an event where a comic artist creates a twenty-four page comic from conception to conclusion. Generally I get everything pencilled, and leave some pages to ink later. My comic this year was:

 This came from a combination of me researching fairy tales for my honors thesis, and  watching WAY too many mystery shows (like Bones, or Life -- if you haven't watched Life, go do so on Hulu now -- it's AMAZING).

The jumping off point, which became the first page is:

































 If you want a copy, let me know. The Alfred University Militant Illustrator's Association sells them for one dollar every Friday on campus. So if anyone not at Alfred wants one I'm willing to work something out. (Warning -- it's just on printer paper so it's not super high quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment